EEO Training for Supervisors/Managers
This comprehensive course provides supervisors with the context, background of legal and regulatory frameworks of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, American with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, Age Discrimination Act, and other laws that impact the workforce. The content will focus on unlawful discrimination, affirmative employment, special emphasis programs, the Federal complaint process, disability and reasonable accommodations, religious expression at work, and harassment (sexual and non-sexual). Supervisors who attend this course will have an enhanced understanding of the causes of discrimination and how to avoid complaints. They will also learn better business practices for fostering a discrimination-free and harassment-free work environment. Participants will receive a comprehensive workbook.
Course Topics Include:
• Learn the elements of the Equal Employment Opportunity Program
• Learn about the Federal Laws that prohibit workplace discrimination
• Learn what constitutes unlawful discrimination
• Learn about reasonable accommodation
• Gain an enhanced understanding of reprisal and harassment
• Learn how supervisors can avoid discrimination and complaints in the workplace
2-days, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. EST each day
Standard rate: $350.00 per participant
(Certificate provided after successful completion of all sessions)
Details sent via email to all registered participants the day before the beginning of each session.
February 17-18, 2021|10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET | Virtual | Register
June 15-16, 2021 | 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET | | Virtual | Register